Your order will be processed by Bright Market, LLC
11 W. Victoria Street
Suite 207A Santa Barbara
CA 93101, USA
For order processing questions and queries you may also call the following phone numbers:
1-877-327-8914 toll-free US
Order Softros LAN Messenger
Softros LAN Messenger
Get 1 extra free license for every 5 licenses you purchase!
We accept several types of payment:
- Credit cards
- Check / Money Order
- Wire transfer (SWIFT)
- Bank transfer in your local currency (IBAN)
- Purchase Order
Notes for Softros LAN Messenger licensing
- Christmas Special Offer ends January 3, 2014. It is limited to purchasing new or additional licenses only and does NOT apply to updating existing licenses.
- All future software upgrades and technical support are free for registered users during the maintenance period. Licensing is not subscription based. Your payment is one time and your licenses never expire.
- Your maintenance period can be extended/renewed anytime by updating your licenses. You will receive a 50% discount off of regular pricing when you update your existing copies.
- Softros LAN Messenger is licensed on the "per running copy" basis. This means that you should purchase the number of licenses more than or equal to the number of users who are running Softros LAN Messenger simultaneously on your network.
- A site license allows your company to use Softros LAN Messenger by all users at any location in the company. This license type is for 300 or less users.
- A worldwide license allows your company to use Softros LAN Messenger by all users at any location in the company worldwide. This license type is for 2000 or less users. Please contact us for a quote if Softros LAN Messenger is to be used by more than 2000 users.
Once your order is processed, you will be supplied with instructions and the required license key(s) in an email sent to the address you specified in your order.
You do not need to download a full version of Softros Messenger after you purchased the license; your license key will automatically remove the 30-day evaluation period limitation from your demo version.