Softros LAN Messenger Online Help
softros.com >> products >> Softros LAN Messenger >> online help >> logging settings
- Message logging – enables incoming and outgoing message logging
Log files settings
- Use one log file – make Softros LAN Messenger save all incoming and outgoing messages from any user you contact to one log file named Messages.txt
- Use individual log file for each user you contact – for each user you contact, Softros LAN Messenger creates an individual log file and names it with the name of the user you contacted.
Log files location
- System defined location – saves all log files in the user’s systems folder, usually:
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Softros Messenger\Logs
- Custom location – optionally specify a folder for all log files, either a local machine folder or a network server (example: \\server\softros\logs)
- Create subfolder – creates the subfolder named as specified in Softros LAN Messenger. Useful for saving log files from each computer on your network to a company server.