Softros LAN Messenger Online Help
File Transfers Settings
softros.com >> products >> Softros LAN Messenger >> online help >> file transfers settings
Incoming file transfer request:
- Minimize incoming file transfer request to taskbar – places all file transfer requests in the taskbar
- Set incoming file transfer request foreground – place incoming file transfer window in the foreground on the desktop.
Receive Files Automatically:
- Accept and start receiving files automatically – every time a user from your users list sends a file to you, Softros LAN Messenger will automatically accept and receive it.
- Create subfolder on every incoming file transfer – if you receive all files automatically from users, this check box allows creation of a subfolder with a name that includes the user name of the sender and a timestamp.
CPU and Network Utilization:
- Optimize for maximum transfer speed – file transfers will reach the maximum transfer speed in addition to the maximum CPU utilization.
- Optimize for low CPU usage – file transfers minimize CPU utilization; therefore, the transfer speeds will be slower.